From: Christopher Lott <clott@...>
Subject: [federation] Nomination for new Committer: Andrew Gauld
Date: February 25, 2019 at 11:42:46 AM EST

The motivation for nominating Andrew Gauld to Committer on the Acumos Federation Gateway project is due to a long history of providing value to the project through consistent high quality and valuable contributions. Recent commits include the following:

Please reply-all with your vote +1|0|-1 on whether you would like to promote Andrew from Contributor to Committer. It's important that your vote is sent to the discussion list.

Only the current committers on the Federation project need to vote. This includes the following people:

Aimee Ukasick
Mukesh Mantan
Serban Jora

Thank you!